Global mid-cap Investment Bank actively recruiting for a mid-senior M&A Associate to join their successful London team as a Generalist M&A banker.
This is a lean team with a high-growth mindset, strong deal activity and ambitious expansion plans, with senior bankers from Tier 1 institutions looking to provide extensive mentorship and responsibilities to the right individual who joins their platform.
If you're an Investment Banking (M&A) Associate, looking for a an exciting new challenge with exceptional career progression, you need to apply below!
- Confidence to begin running and managing own projects
- Assist in the targeting and closing of new deal opportunities.
- Participate in selling/pitching services/products to clients
- Build and maintain relationships with client senior executives. Consistently exceed client expectations.
- Provide direction on financial/valuation analyses approach for valuing debt and equity.
- Execute extensive financial/ valuation analyses for complex and high impact deals.
- Suggest innovative approaches for due diligence, research and analysis efforts.
- Draft management presentations to highlight financial analysis and research results
- Support senior bankers in pitching to clients and winning new business
- Support and provide mentorship to junior bankers
- 5+ years of experience in an M&A focused full-time Investment Banking role, from a reputable advisory
- Any sector background
- Strong end-to-end M&A deal experience and execution capabilities
- Detail oriented with exceptional analytical abilities
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Mentorship skills
- Ability to lead transaction processes and pitch new business with moderate senior banker oversight
- Adaptable and strong multi-tasking capabilities
- Strong Business acumen, sound judgement and problem solving skills