Leading American midmarket Investment Bank is expanding their Healthcare M&A team for entrepreneurial Investment Banking (M&A) Associate with demonstrable sell-side M&A success.
If you're a high performing Investment Banking Associate, with strong sell-side M&A execution skills in Healthcare, Life-sciences or related transferable sectors such as Consumer or Healthcare Services, apply below!
- Assist in the targeting and closing of new deal opportunities.
- Participate in selling/pitching services/products to clients
- Build and maintain relationships with client senior executives. Consistently exceed client expectations.
- Provide direction on financial/valuation analyses approach for valuing debt and equity.
- Execute extensive financial/ valuation analyses for complex and high impact deals.
- Suggest innovative approaches for due diligence, research and analysis efforts.
- Offer creative and insightful resolution to issues or problems arising in execution and origination.
- Act as lead "on the job" trainer for relevant juniors on your team, providing constructive feedback.
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with applicable rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Additional responsibilities as requested.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 4+ years of prior investment banking experience in an M&A team (product or sector coverage)
- Strong deal experience and execution capabilities, ideally 6+ sell-side M&A transactions on the CV
- Demonstrable deal success within the Healthcare, Healthcare Services, Lifesciences space preferred
- Strong interest in the Healthcare space, in lieu of Healthcare deal experience, will be considered
- Detail oriented with exceptional analytical abilities (LBO / DCF / 3 statement models etc)
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Adaptable and strong multi-tasking capabilities
- Strong Business acumen, sound judgement and problem solving skills