Title: Investment Banking Associate - Healthcare
Company Summary: A leading Investment Bank is seeking an experienced Investment Banking Associate to join their growing team. This bank specializes in healthcare, biotechnology, and clean tech. The firm focuses on originating and executing a decent number of M&A transactions per year.
The Investment Banking Associate Role Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, including the preparation and management of virtual data rooms and the coordination of client and third-party due diligence
- Applies financial analysis, business experience and market knowledge to initiate, and/or assess the likelihood of completing an M&A transaction
- Pay a key leadership role among junior team members
- Supports and generates business development and client service activities
The Investment Banking Associate should have the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Finance, or Business-related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience within investment banking and M&A transactions
- Strong financial modeling, finance, and accounting skills
- Ability to work well in team-oriented environment
If you are interested in an Investment Banking role, then please don't wait to apply.