Title: Investment Banking Associate
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a MM Investment Bank looking to add an Investment Banking Associate to their Generalist team. This Investment Banking Associate will have the opportunity to join a team that is on track to have another record year here in Charlotte, gaining sell-side M&A reps and experience working with senior leadership for clear path for upward mobility.
Investment Banking Associate will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, mostly on sell-side M&A, some buy-side M&A, and some capital markets.
- Conducting extensive industry, market, and company-specific research.
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients.
- Mentoring, training and supervising analyst and associate level bankers.
Investment Banking Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 2-3 years of Investment Banking experience.
- MBA or Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
- Strong closed M&A deal experience.
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Associate role, then please don't wait to apply. Email me over a copy of your resume and we can schedule a time to chat.