An Elite Boutique Investment Bank headquartered in NYC is currently looking to add Investment Banking Associates. They are currently looking to hire in their Healthcare, and Technology teams. The roles will be M&A focused. Candidates will ideally be coming from other Bulge Brackets, Elite Boutiques, or Large Middle Market Investment Banks.
If you are an Investment Banking/M&A professional at the Associate level this could be a great opportunity for you
The role will involve the following:
* Preparing and delivering presentation materials
* Performing extensive valuation, due-diligence, and pricing analyses
* Attending client meetings
* Supervising Analyst level banking professionals
* Playing key leadership roles in all aspects of the transaction process - primarily in M&A execution
* Working on lean deal teams to maintain client relations and building M&A product expertise
* Ideally will be working at another leading investment bank or M&A Advisory firm
* Public and Private deal experience preferred
* MBA from a top-tier business school or Analyst to Associate promotion (for Associate)
* Bachelors degree in Finance, Math, or Economics from a target school preferred
* Buy and sell-side M&A experience ideal
* Advanced proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Office, Word, & Powerpoint
* Team player and a self-starter
* Strong communication skills and able to work with tight deadlines
* Exposure to lean deal teams
* Working on some of the most sought after buy and sell-side M&A deals in the market
* Live deal experience
* All cash compensation
* Upward progression and hands-on learning from senior management
If you are an investment banking/M&A Associate that is looking to join one of the best M&A platforms in the New York City market please apply direct or contact the investment banking team at Selby Jennings.
The process is moving extremely fast, apply in now with your CV!