International Investment Bank with an exceptional reputation in M&A advisory, is currently expanding for a Investment Banking (M&A) Associate to join their Consumer M&A team in London.
This platform is renowned for it's high deal activity; with the Investment Bank sitting in the top 15 of the league tables for deal count in EMEA (~140+ advisory deals).
If you're looking for a fast-paced environment where you can gain exposure to a high volume of M&A deals at an exceptional advisory platform, this is the opportunity for you.
- Confidence to take ownership and leadership responsibilities on transactions
- Perform extensive financial/valuation analyses to value debt and equity for mergers, acquisitions and capital raising transactions.
- Research and perform financial modelling, such as DCF models, building projections and valuations from scratch
- Perform due diligence, research, analysis and documentation of potential and live transactions
- Assist in the development, production and delivery of proposals and presentations to clients and prospects
- Draft management presentations to highlight financial analysis and research results
- Support senior bankers in pitching to clients and winning new business
- Mentoring junior bankers/interns as necessary to support team development
- 4+ years' experience in full-time M&A Advisory focused role
- Demonstrable deal success in the Consumer space
- Exceptional modelling skills are required
- Strong analytical and multi-tasking capabilities
- Motivated to develop long term career
- Exceptional communication, teamwork and leadership skills
- Good inter-personal skills
- Future-focused mentality