Investment Banking Associate
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a MM Investment Bank looking to add an Investment Banking Associate to their Industrials team. This Investment Banking Associate will have the opportunity to join a team that is on track to have another record year, gaining sell-side M&A reps and experience working directly with clients and senior bankers.
Investment Banking Associate will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, such as financial modeling, valuation, comparable and relative value analyses.
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients.
- Mentoring, training and supervising analyst level bankers.
Investment Banking Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of Investment Banking experience.
- MBA or Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
- Industrial Investment Banking experience or related industry experience preferred.
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Associate role, then please don't wait to apply.