Title: Investment Banking Associate
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a Bulge Bracket Investment Bank looking to add an Investment Banking Associate to their Business Services, Media, and Telecom team. This Investment Banking Associate will have the opportunity to gain extensive sell-side M&A experience and work closely with senior bankers throughout the deal process. You will be joining the firm at a very exciting time and have a strong impact on their overall growth, as well as your own personal and professional growth.
Investment Banking Associate will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, such as financial modeling, valuation, comparable and relative value analyses.
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
- Mentoring, training and supervising analyst level bankers.
Investment Banking Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 2-4 years of Investment Banking Experience
- MBA or Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
- Closed sell-side or buy-side M&A transactions.