Investment Banking Associate will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, such as financial modeling, valuation, comparable and relative value analyses.
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients.
- Mentoring, training and supervising analyst level bankers.
Investment Banking Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 1-3+ years of Investment Banking experience.
- MBA or Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
- Strong closed M&A deal experience.
- Established tenure in past professional endeavors.
- Industrials/distribution industry experience is preferred, but not required.