A Leading Upper Middle Market Investment Bank in Richmond is looking for high-performing individuals to join their Consumer team. The Investment Banking Associate will be responsible for quarterbacking deals across the Consumer sector. The ideal candidate for the Associate Investment Banking role will be a top-performer coming from a Boutique/Middle Market IB platform, possessing extensive M&A deal reps.
- Applies financial analysis, business experience and market knowledge to initiate, and/or assess the likelihood of completing an M&A transaction
- Interface with clients providing counsel and advice throughout the transaction.
- Quarterbacks new initiatives as requested by Senior Management and take primary responsibility for running deal process
- Oversees a team of Analysts and responsible for financial modeling and analysis
- Play a key leadership role for junior team members
- Bachelor's in Finance, Economics, or Business or Master's Degree in Business Administration (MBA)
- Minimum of one year of Investment Banking experience as an Associate
- Extensive experience working on sell-side transactions, preferably having led the execution of multiple transactions
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with all organizational levels, including senior management
- Ability to work with tight deadlines