A Leading Investment Bank in Atlanta is looking for high-performing individuals to join their Restructuring and Distressed M&A team. This close knit firm has seen tremendous growth and success and is on a path to have another record year. The Investment Banking Associate will be responsible for assisting in quarterbacking deals across numerous sectors. The ideal candidate for the Investment Banking Associate role will be a top-performer coming from a Boutique/Middle Market IB platform possessing extensive M&A deal reps.
- Applies financial analysis, business experience and market knowledge to initiate, and/or assess the likelihood of completing an M&A transaction
- Interface with clients providing counsel and advice throughout the transaction.
- Quarterbacks new initiatives as requested by Senior Management and take primary responsibility for running deal process
- Play a key leadership role for junior team members
- Bachelor's in Finance, Economics, or Business or Master's Degree in Business Administration (MBA)
- Minimum of one year of Investment Banking experience
- Extensive experience working on sell-side transactions, preferably having led the execution of multiple transactions
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with all organizational levels, including senior management
- Ability to lead multiple team and work with tight deadlines
- Experience in Restructuring, Debt Capital Markets, or Leverage Finance is a plus but not required.