Title: Investment Banking Associate
Company Summary: An upper middle market Investment Bank is looking to add an Investment Banking Associate to their high performing Consumer team. This Investment Banking Associate will have the opportunity to gain extensive sell-side M&A experience on the best transactions within the Consumer sector and work closely with senior bankers and clients throughout the deal process. They closed a substantial number of deals last year and have a strong pipeline going into this year. This opportunity provides the ability to join a close-knit team with a clear vision for upward mobility.
Investment Banking Associate will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, such as financial modeling, valuation, comparable and relative value analyses.
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients.
- Mentoring, training and supervising analyst level bankers.
Investment Banking Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 1-4 years of Investment Banking experience.
- MBA or Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Associate role, then please don't wait to apply.