Title: Investment Banking Associate
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a leading middle-market Investment Bank looking to add an Investment Banking Associate to their growing Aerospace, Defense & Government Services team. This opportunity offers an industry-leading platform that focuses on providing comprehensive transaction advisory services, primarily within M&A, to middle market clients.
Investment Banking Associate will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, such as financial modeling, valuation, comparable and relative value analyses.
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
- Develop keen insight of the trends that affect the ADG sector.
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients.
- Mentoring, training and supervising analyst level bankers.
Investment Banking Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of Investment Banking experience.
- MBA or Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
- Aerospace, Defense, Government Services and/or Industrials Technology, Investment Banking experience preferred.