Associates will provide deliverables that are relied upon by our senior bankers to help our clients and can expect to receive a high level of responsibility and deal execution experience. The Associate may also be responsible for completing special projects as assigned by the team and leading/mentoring Analysts. The Associate must enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment that is results-driven and community oriented. The Investment Banking Associate will have the ability to work independently but is also expected to thrive in a team environment.
· Strong financial modeling skills
· Strong accounting and financial statement analysis skills
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong work ethic
· Team player who works well within a small team environment but shows independence and resourcefulness in executing tasks
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
· Candidate ideally possesses a Series 79 and Series 63 license
· At least two years of experience working at an investment bank with extensive financial modeling experience
· Strong undergraduate and graduate academic performance
· Undergraduate degree in finance, accounting, business or economics is preferred
If you're interested in learning more about the Investment Banking Associate opportunity, please apply today!