Our client is the top Middle Market firm when it comes to Healthcare M&A. The growing and successful group has closed 200+ deals since 2016 and their pipeline continues to expand exponentially. They are looking to bring on a skilled Associate with previous M&A experience to their San Francisco team. If you're looking to expand your skillset with a group that regularly competes with and beats top firms in the middle market space, look no further.
To be considered for this role, you must have previous experience as an Investment Banking Associate from a leading bank and the following:
- 2+ years of Investment Banking experience; Healthcare industry experience is strongly preferred
- Excellent analytic, modeling, and technical skills
- Robust experience in Mergers & Acquisitions
- Strong client management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Solid professional writing skills, particularly in preparing CIMs and relevant documents and announcements
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in learning more about the role, please don't hesitate to apply!