Title: Investment Banking Associate
Company Summary: A middle market investment bank is currently looking to add an Investment Banking Associate to their team. The Investment Banking Associate within this team will support senior bankers through extensive exposure to hands-on deal execution and client relations.
Investment Banking Associate will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, such as financial modeling, valuation, comparable and relative value analyses.
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients.
- Mentoring, training and supervising analyst level bankers.
Investment Banking Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of Investment Banking experience
- Strong M&A background
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Associate role, then please don't wait to apply.