Our client, a leading investment bank is currently looking to add an Analyst to their Technology team in New York City. If you're an Investment Banking/M&A professional at the Analyst level looking for a Technology focused opportunity in New York City we look forward to hearing from you!
The role will involve the following:
- Preparing and delivering presentation materials
- Performing extensive valuation, due-diligence, and pricing analyses
- Attending client meetings
- Working with other Analyst level banking professionals
- Playing key leadership roles in all aspects of the transaction process - primarily in M&A execution
- Working on a lean deal team
- Maintain client relationships and building M&A product expertise
- Prior Technology experience at another bank or M&A Advisory firm is strongly preferred
- Buy and sell-side M&A experience ideal
- Team player and a self-starter
- Strong communication and collaboration skill set
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Math, or Economics
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Office, Word, & Powerpoint
- Exposure to lean deal team with live Technology deal experience
- Upward progression and hands-on learning from senior management
If you're an investment banking/M&A Analyst that is looking to join a reputable Technology team in New York City please apply directly to learn more.
The process is moving extremely fast, apply in now with your resume!