Our client, a leading global financial institution is currently looking to add an experienced Analyst level Investment Banking professional to their team in their New York City office. This position will offer exposure to a variety of sectors and will provide an opportunity to hone your execution skill set. We're interested in speaking with Analysts who are looking for a once in a lifetime chance to play a pivotal part in building a team.
The role will involve the following:
- Preparing and delivering presentation materials
- Performing extensive valuation, due-diligence, and pricing analyses
- Attending client meetings
- Playing key leadership role in all aspects of the transaction process on a lean deal team - primarily in Capital Markets and M&A execution
- Previous Investment Banking experience
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Math, or Economics
- Buy and sell-side transactional experience
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Office, Word, & Powerpoint
- Team player and a self-starter
- Strong communication skills and able to work with tight deadlines
- Live deal experience on a lean deal team
- Upward progression and hands-on learning from proven senior level management
If you are an Investment Banking Analyst that is looking to join one of the fastest growing platforms in the New York City please click the link and apply directly.
The process is moving extremely fast, apply in now with your resume!