If you are an Investment Banking/M&A professional at the Analyst level, this is a great opportunity to join a growing platform, while gaining significant exposure to M&A transactions.
The role will involve the following:
- Financial modeling (DCF, LBO, etc.)
- Preparation of new business presentations
- Performing extensive valuation, due-diligence, and pricing analyses
- Preparation of Confidential Offering Memoranda
- Company and industry research
- Improving the quantitative quality and timeliness of all client-related work
- Working on lean deal teams to maintain client relations and building M&A product expertise
- At least 1 year of relevant Investment Banking experience, preferably with an emphasis on Healthcare.
- FINRA SIE, Series 63/79 licenses
- Candidates should be outstanding academic performers (generally 3.5 GPA or better on a 4.0 scale)
- Academic background in accounting, finance, or economics preferred but not required
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to be the "best of the best"
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong analytical ability
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Office, Word, & PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills and able to work with tight deadlines
- Team player and a self-starter
- Exposure to lean deal teams
- Live deal experience
- Upward progression and hands-on learning from senior management