Title: Investment Banking Analyst
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a Specialty Boutique Investment Bank looking to add an Investment Banking Analyst to their Gaming & Leisure team. This Investment Banking Analyst will have the opportunity to join a team that is a part of every deal process start to finish, gaining sell-side M&A reps and experience working directly with clients and senior bankers.
Investment Banking Analyst will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, mostly on sell-side M&A, some buy-side M&A, and some capital markets.
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients.
Investment Banking Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- 1+ years of Investment Banking experience.
- MBA or Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
- Industry experience preferred but not required.
- Strong closed M&A deal experience.
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Analyst role, then please don't wait to apply. Email me over a copy of your resume and we can schedule a time to chat.