Title: Investment Banking Analyst
Company Summary: A leading middle market investment bank is currently seeking a driven, self-motivated and team-oriented Investment Banking Analyst to assist with their current extensive deal flow and pipeline set up for this coming year. This leading bank is looking to add to their rapidly growing team in the greater Florida area.
Investment Banking Analyst will be responsible for:
- Providing support to senior bankers in deal execution.
- Conducting industry, market and company-specific research.
- Execution of sell-side M&A, capital raising and buy-side M&A transactions.
- Developing financial statement models for DCF analysis and mergers and acquisitions.
- Creating all pitch and presentation materials, such as pitch books and all live deal materials.
Investment Banking analyst should have the following qualifications:
- 1-2 years of full-time experience working in investment banking.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business, or related field.
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Analyst opportunity, then please don't wait to apply.