Investment Banking Analyst will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, mostly on sell-side M&A, some buy-side M&A.
- Conducting extensive industry, market, and company-specific research.
- Creating and owning financial models throughout the M&A transaction life cycle.
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients.
Investment Banking Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- 1-3 years of Investment Banking, closed M&A experience.
- MBA or Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business, or related fields.
- Personable, strong work ethic and coachable.
- Prior experience in Tech/SaaS/Software strongly preferred.
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Analyst role, then please don't wait to apply.