Title: Investment Banking Analyst
Company Summary: A leading middle market investment bank is currently seeking a driven, self-motivated and team-oriented Investment Banking Analyst. This opportunity allows to possibility to work closely with upper internal management throughout the entire deal process and gain exposure to every aspect of the deal.
Investment Banking Analyst will be responsible for:
- Providing support to senior bankers in deal execution.
- Conducting industry, market and company-specific research.
- Execution of sell-side M&A transactions.
- Developing financial statement models for DCF analysis and mergers and acquisitions.
- Creating all pitch and presentation materials, such as pitch books and all live deal materials.
Investment Banking Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- 1-2 years of full-time experience working in investment banking.
- Series 63 & 79 licensing preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business, or related field.
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Analyst role, then please don't wait to apply.