We are currently looking for an Investment Associate to join a successful sector and strategy agnostic fund manager in London. The Investment Associate will be covering the EU market and Nordics from the London office.
- Preparation and confirmation of financial models for potential investment opportunities
- Preparation of summaries of investment opportunities for Investment Committee presentation
- Coordination of all due diligence relating to investment opportunities
- Management Sourcing and analysis of prospective investments in the Nordics.
- Interaction with joint venture partners in understanding investment opportunities
- Serve as a mentor to junior team members for the firm
The Real Estate Investments Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 3-5 years of Real Estate Investment Banking experience or Real Estate Private Equity fund.
- Bachelor's Degree in a finance related degree.
- Highly skilled with financial analysis, modelling, budgeting, and forecasting skills (there will be a modelling test).
- Previous experience in the Nordics is essential.
- Nordic language is desired.