We are currently representing a boutique Private Equity Fund, who invest in medium-sized companies in the DACH region. Their focus is on profitable business models with growth prospects. They are independent of institutional interests and are involved in a variety of industries.
They are looking to add a Investment Associate to their team in Hamburg.
- Very good academic degree in economics, mathematical or engineering studies
- 2-4 years of professional experience in the areas of transaction consulting, investment banking, strategy consulting & private equity
- Broad and deep knowledge in the areas of balance sheet, income statement, cash flow analysis, Company valuation and financial modelling
- Excellent analytically skills in evaluating investment opportunities and business models
- Hands-on mentality, entrepreneurial mindset and enjoy working with medium-sized entrepreneurs
- Involved in all phases of the transaction cycle and cover together with your transaction team, the entire private value chain equity down
- Independent identification and analysis of target markets and companies for potential acquisitions
- Modelling and evaluation of new investment opportunities
- Implementation and coordination of transactions
- Active support of the growth strategy of our portfolio companies
- Preparation and implementation of exit processes
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!