An international corporate needs an M&A Manager and an M&A Integrations Manager to be based within their Corporate Development/M&A team in Paris.
This is 1 of the top industrials firms in the space who are noted for a particularly active M&A strategy combined with strategic Joint Ventures with some of the largest players in the space. The team is noted for also being rather flat in nature with an entrepreneurial mindset as they continue to drive this firm's inorganic expansion.
- Key responsibilities in live transactions (M&A, strategic advisory)
- Integral role in origination/marketing activities
- Idea generation and sector coverage
- Data analysis for pitch book and discussion materials preparation
- Financial Modelling, valuation, project management and client engagement
- 3+ years of M&A experience from a top Investment Banking Institution, Corporate Development team, and/or Consulting background
- Strong enthusiasm and understanding of the regional M&A market
- French fluency is essential
- Ability to handle complex modelling and financial analysis
- Take ownership and drive individual projects on
- Attention of detail and judgement to identify key issues, while drawing conclusions, and questioning results
Please apply if you are looking to transition into the Corporate M&A space!