An International Investment Bank are looking for an Associate to join their team Stockholm.
This is a highly successful TMT M&A specialist firm that have a great track record in the space and are expanding their teams across the region due to a very strong pipeline.
The team is noted for being highly collegiate, lean/balanced, and are known for an entrepreneurial culture where all team members can add tangible value.
This is a great opportunity for any finance professional with specialist TMT investment experience and an interest to leverage these experiences within a highly established and successful TMT Specialist firm.
- Assist with the execution of transactions, including M&A, Financial Advisory and Fundraisings
- Develop financial models and valuation analysis
- Draft transaction documentations and marketing presentations
- Coordinate project deliverables and due diligence processes with other advisers
- Assist in business development initiatives
- 3+ years of corporate finance / investment banking / M&A experience, or related experience that can demonstrate strong execution support capabilities
- TMT M&A experience is crucial
- Bachelor/Master's degree holder in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or related discipline
- Professional fluency in Swedish is a must
If you are interested to continue speicalising in TMT M&A, then please apply!