A top international bank are seeking Associates and VPs for their Energy, Infrastructure & Sustainability team in London, who are noted for being 1 of the top advisors for their specialisation in the Sustainability M&A space.
This is a great opportunity for any investment banker with good Natural Resources, Infrastructure and/or Sustainability related experiences to specialise within one of the most active teams in the market.
- Lead responsibilities for all aspects of the execution process
- Managing all aspects of new business development projects
- Management, training and mentoring of juniors
- Key point of contact internally and externally
- 3+ years of experience in Investment Banking/M&A in Natural Resources
- Demonstrable enthusiasm for the Natural Resources sector
- Proficiency in English and another European language would be a bonus
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills, communication, backed with an entrepreneurial mentality
- Exceptional orientation to detail
If you are interested in specialising within Natural Resources/Sustainability M&A then please apply!