A top Mid-Cap Investment Bank are seeking candidates at the VP level to join their team in Paris.
This firm is known for its strong network of close clients that they work with in a Corporate Finance style relation to help with all of their needs. The group are particularly active in the Mid-Cap space covering the entire continent while also having deals reaching up to 4bn euros or more.
The group needs to expand at this level due to their high level of deal flow and the role will be within a flat yet balanced structure with full exposure to origination, execution and managerial responsibilities.
- Key responsibilities in live transactions (M&A, strategic advisory)
- Integral role in origination/marketing activities
- Idea generation and sector coverage
- Data analysis for pitch book and discussion materials preparation
- Financial Modelling, valuation, project management and client engagement
- Substantial international travel once restrictions ease
- 6+ years of M&A experience from a top Investment Banking Institution
- Strong enthusiasm and understanding of the Middle-East/Africa markets is a bonus
- French fluency is not essential but a bonus
- Ability to handle complex modelling and financial analysis
- Attention of detail and judgement to identify key issues, while drawing conclusions, and questioning results
If you are interested in specializing in Mid-Cap M&A for the long-term, then please apply!