A leading International Bank is seeking an Associate and a VP to join its highly active Healthcare Investment Banking team in London. This is a group that has doubled its deal flow since last year hence the need to expand its structure while emphasising a very inclusive, open door and collegiate culture.
This team covers the entirety of the Healthcare sector working on mid or large-cap M&A deals with some financings as well.
- Support execution of objectives across firm's core markets, sectors and products
- Lead responsibility to support the firm's origination efforts across all relevant groups
- Be an effective point of contact internally and work alongside the senior Directors
- Important responsibilities to train and mentor junior members of the team
- Strong M&A exposure from a reputable institution is ideal whether from an Investment Banking, Investments or Big 4 background
- Exposure to Healthcare is crucial
- Extensive experience in reviewing, negotiating transaction documentation, process and project management, valuation, financial modelling, client pitch preparation etc.
- MBA or Bachelors Degree from a respected institution
If you are an investment banker looking to join a very active, established yet growing platform, then please apply!