A leading international M&A bank are looking for a VP to join their FIG M&A team in Paris.
The team are highly reputable being noted for a great deal flow while emphasising a more holistic approach to their work-life balance.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Financial Services professional with specialist FIG M&A experience with a keen interest to develop their career further at one of the top teams in the market.
- Lead responsibilities to leading and manage live M&A transactions
- Leading role for origination activities
- Supervision of pitch book and discussion materials preparation for prospective/current clients
- Financial Modelling, valuation, project management and client relationship management
- 6+ years of M&A experience from a top Investment Banking Institution or relatable Big 4 Group (Tas/Valuations/M&A Advisory) is mandatory
- Strong FIG M&A experience is essential
- Candidates must be professionally fluent in French
Please apply if you would like to join a highly prolific FIG team in one of the top banks in the region.