An international Bank need of a Credit Analyst or Jnr Associate to join their Credit team in London.
This team are expanding its ranks due to a particularly strong deal flow stemming from an increase in its existent client base with coverage of corporate and leveraged projects. This position will be within a lean balanced team that has a distinctly collaborative culture with ambitions to continue its growth while having unrivalled client exposure on a daily basis.
- Formulating credit recommendations for live projects
- Maintaining market information on portfolio assets and updates after each earnings release
- Key responsibilities to supervise buy list, fundamental credit recommendation (internal rating view), value assessment, and general positioning within the capital and corporate structure
- Lead ownership of a watch list and awareness of any updates that can change an investment recommendation
- Drafting key reports for relevant committees, including the Credit Committee
- Assisting other members firm in matters related to bond exposure
- 1+ years in a credit or leveraged position
- A generalist profile is acceptable with consumer expertise a bonus
- Good knowledge of Bloomberg functions such as bond pricing, ratings, news alerts, portfolio set up and issuances.
- Bachelors degree from a reputable institution
Please apply with an updated resume if you feel this role is a match for you.