A leading international bank an M&A VP for its Corporate Development team in London.
This is a firm that is already well established across the world with firm ambitions to double its income within 3 years through a blend of inorganic and organic growth. Projects will generally be international in nature with good collaboration between members across the world on any given mandate.
This is a great chance to take a lead role in helping this firm expand further to help its steady growth match its ambitions in a tangible manner.
- Key responsibilities in live transactions (M&A, strategic advisory)
- Integral role in origination/marketing activities
- Idea generation and sector coverage
- Data analysis for pitch book and discussion materials preparation
- Financial Modelling, valuation, project management and client engagement
- 5+ years of M&A experience from a top Investment Banking Institution
- Strong enthusiasm and understanding of the Financial Institutions and FinTech space
- Ability to handle complex modelling and financial analysis
- Take ownership and drive individual projects on
- Attention of detail and judgement to identify key issues, while drawing conclusions, and questioning results
Please apply if you wish to have exposure to global M&A projects with a superior work-life balance!