My client is a superb and prestigious bank that operates worldwide. As the bank is highly successful and growing their group audit function, the Paris entity is looking for:
Job Title: General Internal Auditor
Location: Paris, France
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 2-3 years of experience in the audit field (internal/external) within Financial Services
My client is seeking a skilled and detail-oriented Internal Auditor to join their international team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing independent and objective evaluations of our organization's financial and operational activities to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and company policies.
Objective : To keep track of regulatory updates, refine the risk analysis and risk assessment, carry out audit missions according to the audit plan, follow up audit recommendations, perform risk monitoring and prepare the report.
- Knowledge of applicable banking regulations and laws
- Understanding of the concept of risk management and internal controls within a bank
- Knowledge of IFRS and French GAAP, with experience of financial audit
- Proficiency in computer skills and audit tools
- Good communication skills
- Awareness of confidentiality
- Minimum BAC+4 degree in audit or management control
- At least 2-3 years of experience in audit and internal control
- Written and spoken proficiency in English and French. Chinese is a plus
- Working knowledge of IT systems and standard MS-office products
- Keep track of regulatory updates, conduct gap analysis with regards to compliance to relevant regulatory requirements, refine the risk assessment contributing to the audit plan preparation.
- Carry out audit missions according to the audit plan, in coordination with external audit firms.
- Follow up audit recommendations, monitor the quality of rectification work and draft the report.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the internal controls of the first and second lines of defense.
If you are interested in the position please reach out to me directly for further information, I would be happy to help.