We are working alongside our client, a leading asset manager who specialize in multi-asset funds, in their search for an Internal Audit Specialist to join their team in Cologne. The role involves working alongside an experienced team of professionals and performing relevant Audit engagements across the business. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in a dynamic environment with a fast-growing and industry-leading employer.
The Internal Audit Specialist will:
- Independently plan and implement process- and risk-oriented audits
- Participate in exams across Germany and other European countries
- Support in developing the annual audit plan and audit risk assessment process
- Identify risks to achieving key goals as well as determining an efficient strategy for risk reduction
- Recommend improvements to core processes to address specific weaknesses
You should have:
- Completed a degree in economics, business, finance etc.
- 2-5 years of experience in the audit field within a financial services environment, ideally relating to asset/wealth management
- An independent and solutions-oriented working style, as well as the ability to adapt quickly to regulatory changes
- Fluency in German and English
- Ideally also certifications such as the CIA, CISA, CFE etc.
- A willingness to travel 1-2 times a month
Our client are a well-known niche asset manager for a variety of private clients and investors, who can boast a very strong reputation in the market, with a portfolio approaching 100 billion euros..
To apply for the Internal Audit Specialist role, please contact Tom Flint, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Selby Jennings, with your CV at or via LinkedIn.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!