The Internal Auditor will:
- Participate in a variety of projects, particularly with regard to the planning, preparation, implementation and reporting of Internal Audits across different areas of the bank.
- Play an active role in the annual planning of Audits.
- Identify weaknesses in Internal Audits and suggest solutions to overcome these issues.
- Provide support for projects relating to regulations in supervisory law.
- Advise different departments on relevant topics relating to Audit processes.
- Possess a relevant degree in economics, business studies or a related subject or have had comparable training and relevant professional experience.
- Also have an in-depth knowledge of business processes relating to a banking environment as well as the relevant regulatory requirements.
- Have practical experience in the planning and testing of Audits
- Be persuasive, assertive and a capable communicator as well as having strong analytical skills.
- Expect flexibility in terms of working hours, choosing between part- and full-time work. (minimum 30 hours per week)
- Ability to speak in German, English is a plus.
To apply for the Internal Auditor role with our client, please contact Tero Elias, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Selby Jennings.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!