We have a current opportunity for a Senior Internal Auditor on a permanent basis. The position will be based in London. For further information about this position please apply.
A leading global Fintech group is offering an exciting opportunity to join them as an Internal Audit Manager within their function in Brussels. You will be working closely alongside a highly-qualified team of professionals and subject matter experts on a variety of global projects, focusing primarily on the full lifecycle of risk-based audits across the business.
The Internal Audit Manager will:
* Be directly involved in the planning and implementation of individual audit engagements, with a focus on internal controls and business processes
* Participate in risk and data analyses relating to the appraisal of internal control systems
* Identify opportunities to enhance operational efficiency and effectiveness for areas under audit as well as recommending improvements for relevant test procedures and controls to senior management figures
* Collaborate with other global audit teams to provide an integrated and coordinated approach to risks and audit testing
* Hold the team accountable for delivering key KPIs in an accurate and timely manner, including providing real-time feedback
* Have the opportunity to travel between 10-20% throughout the EMEA region as required
* Act as the contact person for audit-related issues throughout the business, developing strong working relationships with key stakeholders
You should have:
* A completed bachelor's degree in business administration with a focus on accounting, finance, management, information systems or a comparable qualification Operations), of which at least 2 years management experience
* Experience in the Internal Audit department of a financial services institution or in consulting relating to financial services clients, with at least a couple of years of managerial/Project Lead experience
* Knowledge of how to lead teams effectively as well as communicate with key stakeholders throughout the Internal Audit group
* Strong communication and project management skills as well as the ability to work independently within a dynamic, fast-changing environment
* Knowledge of data analysis tools such as MS Excel tools, ACL, Access, IDEA, Tableau, Qlikview etc.
* Fluency in English, other European languages are also an advantage
* Ideally also possess the CPA, CIA, CISA, CFE or similar certifications
Our client is a leading international Fintech group who are a major payment service provider to a wide variety of different customers. They have offices worldwide and are looking to strengthen their Internal Audit function as a major objective for 2022.
To apply for the Internal Audit Manager role, please contact Tom Flint, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Selby Jennings, on LinkedIn or on +4930726211419
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!