Interest Rates Exotics Trader - VP - London
An Investment Bank in London is looking to hire an IR Exotics Trader. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to join a growing and successful team.
Key responsibilities of the IR Exotic Trader include:
- Market Making in EUR/USD/GBP Interest Rate exotic derivative products and delivering tailored solutions for clients
- Trading all full suite of exotic products including callables, quanto, CMS
- Provide investment advice to clients, including market information
- Work with the wider sales team to design and implement long term trading strategies and grow the bank's client presence
Key requirements of the IR Exotic Trading role include:
- 5+ years' experience in an Interest Rate Structuring / Trading role within a leading financial institution
- Extensive and in depth knowledge of IR exotic products
- Must be ambitious and a self-starter
- Willing to be based in London
If you are interested in the Interest Rates Trading role, apply online or contact the Sales & Trading Team for more information.