International Investment Bank is looking to expand their incredibly successful Infrastructure team based in London with an experienced Infrastructure Investment Banking Associate.
Successful team who are leading within the Infrastructure Investment Banking space, focused on both excellent work and an excellent work environment, with an strong presence on the league tables.
If you are motivated by continuous development, high deal activity, long-term progression opportunities coupled with clear upwards mobility and a collegiate team environment, apply below!
- Confidence to take ownership and leadership responsibilities on transactions
- Perform extensive financial/valuation analyses to value debt and equity for mergers, acquisitions and capital raising transactions.
- Research and perform financial modelling, such as DCF models, building projections and valuations from scratch
- Perform due diligence, research, analysis and documentation of potential and live transactions
- Assist in the development, production and delivery of proposals and presentations to clients and prospects
- Draft management presentations to highlight financial analysis and research results
- Support senior bankers in pitching to clients and winning new business
- Mentorship of junior professionals and checking their work to ensure correctness
- Infrastructure Investment Banking experience
- 3+ years' experience in full-time M&A or Debt Advisory focused role
- Exceptional modelling skills are required
- Strong analytical and multi-tasking capabilities
- Motivated to develop long term career
- Exceptional communication, teamwork and leadership skills
- Good inter-personal skills and a team player
- Future-focused mentality
- Supported development and mentorship
- Fluid upwards mobility based on capabilities
- Collaborative team culture
- Generous bonus indicators