Selby Jennings are partnered with a leading global infrastructure manager in the UK. The group raise institutional capital from leading investors and are currently raising for their 5th fund which focuses on renewables.
As the firm continues to grow, and take advantage of the current market, the team are looking to onboard an entrepreneurial capital raising / investor relations professional to play a significant role in driving the firm's AUM.
- Raise institutional capital (pension funds, insurance companies, sovereign wealth funds, family offices) with a global remit
Work across the entire fundraising cycle from prospecting to closing
Creating and updating marketing materials
- Negotiating and project managing the closing of new fund commitments
- Develop and maintain relationships with investors
- 9+ years of relevant financial services experience
- Fundraising experience with a relevant network of institutional investors across Europe would be a plus, but not essential
- Investor relations experience across the private markets
- A relevant network of European institutional investors
- Strong knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing infrastructure firm, and play an integral part in the fundraising, apply now.