My client, a global European Investment Bank, is looking to hire an Analyst/Associate to join the Infrastructure Finance team based in London.
Infrastructure Finance is a very successful team that closed 20 transactions in 2022 and is generating substantial income and cross sell revenues for the Bank. This is a Sector team that is expert in delivering leveraged buyout, traditional project finance and whole business securitisation structures for the Infrastructure Finance Sector across Europe.
If you are looking to join a global platform with a high deal flow and great organisational culture, apply today!
Portfolio Management and execution of new Infrastructure Finance transactions including the associated due diligence processes:
- New business origination
- Running sensitivity analysis and scenarios on complex financial models and occasionally developing our own models.
- Negotiating and checking loan and transaction documentation for compliance with credit approvals
- Drafting new business proposals, credit modifications and annual reviews
- Executing activities with regard to client and credit administration primarily through timely, complete and correct data input and data management in the relevant support systems in line with internal procedures and guidelines
- Maintaining client contact and related credit files
- Covenant monitoring, loans management and reporting
- Participating in client and bank meetings as well as site visits
- Supervising and developing more junior staff
- Know Your Customer Checks and other administrative tasks.
- Fluent English
- A strong academic record (Bachelor or Higher)
- Strong IT skills (coding experience would be an advantage), with proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Demonstrably high degree of numerical, verbal and analytical competence
- Current knowledge of the UK/continental European Infrastructure market and/or project / acquisition finance experience
- Commitment to quality standards and good attention to detail
- Experience of working successfully in a team and dealing with internal and external clients in a professional manner
- Professionalism and confident manner
- Self-motivated and an ability to work independently, under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A personable team player, with an ability to gain the confidence and trust of colleagues and clients
- Ability to multitask and good organisational skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in writing and orally