You will become a member of the Group Security (GS) Department. The Group Security team is responsible for the information security including its subsidiaries. You will be focusing on defining and implementing the Information Security architecture, consulting projects to implement standards and customized security solutions.
- Contribute to information security enterprise architecture vision, including standards, guidelines and frameworks that are aligned with overall business strategy.
- Support the implementation of the security architecture and participate in the groupwide architecture community to facilitate the exchange of ideas
- Liaison with industry peers and other working groups. Develop, socialize, communicate and publish new security architectural concepts and whitepapers on your main area of expertise.
- Stay abreast of new information security technologies and evaluate market trend and best practices which may benefit the organization.
- Serve as information security subject matter expert for IT teams; provide advisory and consulting services as needed.
- Understand current as well as emerging security threats and design information security architecture to address key security issues in a forward-looking manner.
- University degree in Information Technology or a comparable education
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience in Information Security
- Strong technology skills and an awareness of the information security challenges faced by financial institutions, Cloud security experience would be an advantage
- Deep understanding of current authentication, automation solutions/technologies
- Deep understanding of forward-looking security concepts such as Zero Trust Networks
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, German as an advantage
Additionally, you need to be a strong team player with good communication skills, highly motivated, actively supporting other team members to grow jointly, flexible and good at handling MS Office applications.
If you're interested, please reach out to Eva Sassnick