Do you want to work for one of the biggest Reinsurances in the world? You would be a part of the new IFRS 17 Cross-functional team in Reinsurance Accounting and will be responsible for the IFRS 17 closing management for our Property & Casualty and Life & Health business globally. The unit interfaces with experts in several accounting, actuarial and controlling functions worldwide. Are you interested? Apply now!
This job could be remote from Germany!
What my client company has to offer
- Take the opportunity to fundamentally digitally revolutionize the insurance industry.
- Work in a highly innovative environment with over international experts.
- Take advantage of a well-established employer.
- Develop new data solutions with massive internal data sets.
- Room for personal growth.
- Remote working options
- Central coordination point for IFRS 17 quarter close activities centrally and with the international organization; communicate and collect closing deliverables and sign offs
- Maintaining and tracking the IFRS 17 closing calendar from initial data submission to the consolidation system ECON
- Planning and coordination of Actuals data loads; monitoring completeness and consistency of data during all processing steps across FSRI, EDWH, SAS, FPSL, GT
- Tracking of validation rules and quality assurance measures
- Supporting the implementation and maintenance of control reports
- Controlling of late adjustments
- Escalation of issues that lead to qualitative limitations or time delays
- Coordination with IT of central and decentral data deliveries including coordination of respective data and interface changes
- Studied business administration, economics, information technologies, mathematics or a degree in insurance business administration with min. 3 years of experience in accounting and reporting, preferably in a multi-GAAP environment
- Good understanding of data processing, data analytics and data management
- Good knowledge of financial systems interfaces and data warehousing (SAP (FS-RI, FS-CD, FPSL, GL, SEM-BCS (ECON)), Power BI Solutions, MS SQL)
- Experience in process design and process monitoring
- Accounting and/or actuarial expertise in insurance/reinsurance (P&C and/ or LH), preferably knowledge of IFRS 17
- Excellent command of English; German language skills are an advantage
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Willingness to accept and implement challenging topics in a dynamic environment as well as interest in participating in setting up a new team
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please apply with your current CV. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but are interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out to Eva Sassnick.