One of the top proprietary trading firms globally is currently seeking a high-frequency quantitative researcher with a strong academic background. In this role you will regularly use C++ to help build, research, and develop new programs. In addition, you will be able to make a direct impact on the firm in helping to advance their quant team. Flat organizational structure with direct visibility to senior leadership and industry leading compensation packages.
A Quantitative Researcher will be responsible for:
- Researching new opportunities for capitalizing on the market
- Collaborating with other researchers to optimize existing strategies
- Working with developers to improve their industry leading infrastructure
A Quantitative Researcher should have the following qualities:
- PhD or Masters with focus on Physics, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, etc.
- Experience with C++ and Python
- Ideally 1+ years working on high frequency trading algorithms