Selby Jennings are working with a London based hedge fund with a 20 year track record that is looking for an Operations hire. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with a few years of experience to take a step up in responsibility and work with a highly regarded COO.
The role will involve taking a hands on approach to every area of operations having the ability to create processes and be part of due diligence etc. It will include working second to the COO on achieving organisational targets.
- Ability to independently handle all aspects of day to day operational functions, including reconciliation, trade cycle, corporate actions, nav validation, regulatory reporting etc.
- Ability to create and implement new processes from scratch as well as enhance existing ones, with a focus on efficiency and automation.
- Willingness to collaborate and take on tasks alongside a close team (Compliance, Trading, Marketing).
- A strong motivation to perform beyond the day to day function (career progression, ambition)
- Ideally someone with a few years of experience looking for a step up in role with good knowledge that can bring in fresh ideas, make improvements, handle new projects.
- The right candidate will also have an inquisitive mindset, curious to understand the mechanics of how everything works across the trade flow and inspired to grow with the fund.
If you are interested in learning more or applying for this excellent opportunity and meet the criteria listed above, please apply directly to the site.