A global investment management firm in New York is seeking a manager selection strategist to support their identification, screening, and strategy across existing and potential investments.
- Research and analyze hedge fund performance in order to reach an investment thesis
- Deliver reports sharing findings with clients and investment teams
- Provide performance commentary and updates to stakeholders
- 2+ years of experience in a manager selection role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for investment and ability to provide a wide range of analysis