A leading private debt/equity healthcare investor that focuses on life sciences companies within seed-stage venture capital to publicly-traded companies, is looking to bring on an Associate to join their lean, but growing team. The candidate will work underneath senior investment professionals on a regular basis and have hands-on interaction with portfolio companies. If you are looking for more internal growth mobility within a well-established firm, then this is the role for you!
The Investment Associate will be responsible for...
- Conducting market research and leading business and industry diligence for prospective investments
- Developing investment memorandum and materials to presenting directly to investment committee
- Complex financial modeling
- Working directly with management teams of portfolio companies post transaction close
- Directly supporting senior members of the team in addition to ad hoc projects
The Investment Associate should have the following qualifications:
- At least 2 years of Bulge Bracket Investment Banking (M&A Healthcare) experience
- Excellent modeling capabilities
If you are interested in the Investment Associate role, then please apply now!