- Support execution of objectives across firm's core, sectors and Investment Banking activity
- Diverse responsibilities to support the firm's origination efforts across all relevant groups
- Be an effective point of contact internally and externally
- Important responsibilities to train and mentor junior members of the team
- 1+ years of M&A exposure from a reputable institution is essential, minimum Analyst 2.
- Exposure to the Healthcare sector is a requirement.
- Experience in reviewing, negotiating transaction documentation, process and project management, valuation, financial modelling, client pitch preparation etc.
- MBA or Bachelors Degree from a respected institution is preferable. Degrees within Medical/Healthcare/Biological Science fields are a plus.
- Must have French fluency.
If you are looking to join a very active, established yet growing platform, then please apply!