We are currently representing a Boston-based private equity firm with more than 25 years of experience in healthcare investing. They focus exclusively on growth equity investments in lower middle market healthcare companies across North America and Europe. Their typical investment size ranges between $10 to $50 million of equity.
They are looking to add an Investment Associate to their team in Amsterdam.
- 3 years + of healthcare sector transaction experience in either an M&A or Private Equity setting.
- Experience in their target investment segments: Laboratory Products, Laboratory Services, Contract Manufacturing, Pharma Services and Specialty Pharma.
- Undergraduate degree in a life sciences field (e.g., biology, biochemistry, immunology) a plus
- Fluency in English a must.
- Dutch and/or German speaking ability a plus.
- Relocation to Amsterdam (if the individual does not already live here) a must