The Actuary will be responsible for:
- Provide support for the trend analysis teams
- Reviewing Data for the purpose of financial reporting and monitoring.
- Assess regulatory program financial impact.
- Facilitate the progress of outstanding incurred claims liabilities, as well as other financial accruals and liabilities.
The Actuary should have the following qualifications:
- ASA Designation preferred
- 3+ years of actuarial experience within the healthcare space
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Leadership or management experience
Benefits of this position
- The role has outstanding career growth
- Excellent benefits